Nihanya's original views©

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MOBILE SMS
This site is containing Nihanya's personal life,thoughts,views.Jokes nd shayri on this blog nihanyasingh is © work of Nihanya singh.this blog also containing links of other blog which is created by me containing popular jokes,shayri etc. which is not mine work.

search the site

Search the Web here

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Dreamboy


My dream boy is ...Who's not afraid to show some tears n never would use me as a toy....
who hasn't shed all fears.I wan a chweet boy who care for me..I hope to have a boy
who hold me in his strong arms ...While sitting on a rock with me gazing at the stars.......I love the way wen he look at me vd his killer bright n blue eyes n say "I Love You......n I will be here only for u always my love".


He call me his baby n I would be his only lady.Wen the golden moment he touch me he always sending chills down my spine.Maybe it's his touch,Or the way he makes me feel.
But whatever it is,I'm head over heels. I love him not because of what he can give me,its because how my heart warms up whenever I am near him.
He make me feel he always with me,show care for me,
keep me happy.He hug me from behind n I wouldnt mind
He would love me every second of the day .....always just to make sure,tht I was feeling okay..


He is tough but can always be sensitive.He sheds some tears n shows a little fear of losing my love.. He doesnt cheat me,always there for me, he is in love with me n one that always will be
Eyes that burns through to the heart.
A mouth to kiss the pain away n arms to hold to me on these wet & cold days.Can dance with me all night long n could lift me when I am blue he will love me.For him see, each day I love him more.Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.If I love you is only three words,
why is it worth a million?Why do I love you? Becoz I finally learned what the word means,and you the one who showed me.I love you not because I need you,
But I need you because I love you.I love you more than I love you can say ...My dream boy from across the
room says I will be that boy you dream about in your sleep my love.As part of u has grown in me,forever shall you be,never apart,maybe in distance but never in heart


I glad you are mine.As our lives engaged,you lit my life and I held both your hands.Wen decades passed,ours souls indeed become one.
How fortunate we are that we have found the love so true What everyone dreams about.his treasure of love,I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...you'll never really know.If You were to ever leave me,I couldn't imagine what I'd do.....n what You always miss.......There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you,


I sit there and hope that one day my wishes will come true,That you'll soon be mine ......,and your love will be all mine, too....forever.Love
has walked into my life after all this time. .........

I m still waitin to my chweet handsome dream boy.........

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... Great Work Nihanya...!!!

    I am not sure if you remember me, but fortunately, your comments caught my attention while I was reading a memory post on facebook. And then, I went through our chat and Your blogs and found that someone has grown up brilliantly...!!!

    And I am glad to know that the lady who told me 'ki kuch ban jao fir offer marna' five years back, is still dreaming of finding a chweet handsome boy for her.

    Goodluck. Hope to get in touch with you soon.
    And, yes, I assure, things has changed alot in last 5 years.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete