Nihanya's original views©

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MOBILE SMS
This site is containing Nihanya's personal life,thoughts,views.Jokes nd shayri on this blog nihanyasingh is © work of Nihanya singh.this blog also containing links of other blog which is created by me containing popular jokes,shayri etc. which is not mine work.

search the site

Search the Web here

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

IIIrd page-full of sins


Confession of ma sins

Ma life full of sins.I have done lot of sins in ma life so I want to confess it in front of all friends.

In ma childhood I killed lot of creatures whatever I remind I want to share with you.

When I was kid I killed lot of flies n kankhajoora.

Whenever I see house flies n kankhajoora they are instantly killed by me in brutual manner.

I killed lot of lizards whenever I killed them I feel proud.

I used to steal eggs from sparrows nest to see how it is.I catch a lot of sparrows child from their nest

by thinking that i will make them pet but they are died due to hunger n rejected by parents.

I remeber the incident when i touch a pigeon egg when pigeon was not present.When pigeon came,pigeon took the egg in park n break it.

Pigeon rejected the egg bcoz of ma touch I dont know how pigeon came to know about that.I read they rejected their eggs if found foul play.

A lot of sparrows child are died as I snatched them from their parents.I llistened somewhere who breaks the sparrows nest cant be happy in life.

I am still not happy in ma life.I remember a incident when I killed a girgit with ma frns.I told them foolish the girgit capture our images in her eyes.

So leaving her alive can kill us.So we have to kill her.I killed her with a help of a brick before dying she laid eggs then I came to know she was pregnant.

Alas all were dead becoz of me.I caught a lot of butterflies with the help of ma racket.Their wings r damaged due to touching they cant fly again.

When I see two joined butterflies I think they r twins.I caught them.later I came to know they r mating @tht time.Alas they r killed by me.

I caught a lot of fish from ponds in dilshad Garden area where I think Rajiv Gandhi superspeciality hospital is situated now.I caught fish with the help of

earthworm.I put them bottle of water.they are killed afta sometime as i dropped the bowl of aata in bottle so that they can eat it.Later I came to know that

bcoz of it oxygen is out fast from water.I caught a lot of tadpoles which are swimming like a fish in water.All they are died because of me.

I killed a lot of mosquitoes in ma life.I burnt them alive with the help of candle while i found them sitting on wall.I killed a lot of mating pair of mosquioes

as they were lookin big mosquito.I still killed them

if they are singing a song in ma ear or try to bite me.I killed a lot of rats.I rembered the incident when a rat is hiding behind the carrom board

i kicked the board the rat died afta takin few jumps in air.One day I saw a lot of ants changin their homes with their eggs I killed them instantly

as i want to finish them.I killed a lot of cockroaches in ma life.I broke the three bee hive by throwing a stone on it.In ma village I caught a lot of

Tattaiyas n broke their nest n took out their white child.I killed a lot.I killed a lot of fly dragon I used to tie them with a thread n make them to fly.

I killed a lot of creatures n insects .I dont remember how many..But wheneva i Killed them I fell ill as God punish me for ma deed.

I want to change ma past n want to get rid of it but cant.I still regret of ma deeds n I feel sorrow for it.

I know as parental property we get without any effort.. as this sins can go to ma future generation as parental sins.

I am not still happy in ma life because of these sins they chased me everywhere n becomes nightmare for me.

Perhaps God will forgive me for ma sins..:(I deserve not to be forgiven in ma eyes by God.:( But I will try ma best to get rid of these sins in ma lifetime.....

No comments:

Post a Comment